Thursday, May 8, 2014

Received a one drop rally today

Not sure what it is about well made precision plastic yoyos I like but... I did a little research and decided to get a one drop rally. It just arrived today. I will give it a test drive ...I mean throw....for the next couple days and then post a review on the redding yoyo club blog. We'll after a couple weeks with the Rally as my daily carry. It is a great smooth throw for the price. I threw it along with my Northstar , which I really liked before. But the rally is just built with more precision and what I believe are just better materials and a better overall design. It feels almost like it is made from ceramic. The weight is nice, not too heavy, not too light. I think the main thing I enjoy is the play is up there with most of my 100$ plus metal yoyos but if I accidentally give it a floor bounce there is no issue.  Overall very impressive for a sub 50$ yo.

No comments: