Monday, December 17, 2007

Tricks......

I am by no means a "master" yoyoer....but I have learned quite a few tricks over the years and recently with the new yoyo's I have purchased my trick skill level has definitely increased :-)

obviously all the basics:
Sleeper
Walk The Dog
Creeper
Forward Pass

Around The World
Breakaway
Rock The Baby

Jamaican Flag

Eiffel Tower

UFO
Pop The Clutch

these intermediate tricks:
Trapeze
Dizzy Baby
BrainTwister
Drop in the Bucket
Sidewinder
Stop and Go
Double or Nothing

Split the Atom
Atomic Bomb
Mach 5
Ripcord
Binding
The Brent http://blip.tv/file/get/DoctorPopular-POPCASTE04872.flv

a few advanced tricks (still working on a few of these:-)
Zipper
Buddha's Revenge
The Matrix
Eli Hops
McBrideRollerCoaster
Kwijibo
Slack Trapeze
Wrist Whips

and even an expert level trick or two :-)
Dr.Strange
Skin The Gerbil
Laceration
Cold Fusion

no master level tricks........yet :-)

when I find a good location I would like to start doing a beginner yoyo class to teach kids of all ages the basics to get started. I will be contacting a few yoyo companies once we have an established class and try to get some low end yoyos to teach with so people can try it out without spending any of their hard earned cash! :-) But then you will be hooked and spend a lot of money buying better and better yoyo's as well as string and other supplies just like me :-)

No comments: